Monday 10 August 2009

Wot I did on my holidays...

Apart from lazing around, punctuated by moments of guilt that induces, I wrote the first draft of our Library Service's all new Advanced Internet Skills course. Yes. Be impressed. This will replace two previous courses we have been running on alternate months - Essential Internet Skills (EIS) and Advanced Internet Skills (AIS). EIS was pitched just a bit too low and undersubscribed as most folks opted to book on AIS. However, AIS course content was too broad.

The all new AIS will launch in October. I think (I hope) it will go down well with all concerned. More on this work in future postings.

2 comments:

  1. I trust there will still be piratey-ness. And chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and just cos I don't work with you anymore doesn't mean I won't nag you about not working at home! Because, of course, that's something I would never do!

    ReplyDelete